Friday, August 29, 2008

Embarrassing morning.

It's not everyday that I am embarrassed that to in public, though I do lot of work which could embarrass me but I usually get better of a situation(leave the latest encounter with fate regarding my last few writings)..

So this fine morning, I get up a 7... No it’s not 7 pm my usual getting up time... it 7 am… Yes, you all can let out a surprising yelp...and decide to have my breakfast at Siddharth. I order my usual coffee along with aloo paratha and eat it in peace, listening to fix you by coldplay and planning ahead for the day (which usually takes less than few seconds)... suddenly I notice the guy sitting next to me is starring at me... well I felt that immensely odd...if he would have been a girl I would have been flattered but please not a guy!!! But the weirdo doesn’t notice how weird I was feeling under his gaze so I decide to confront him and looks him in the eye... that guy has a look of recognition in his eye and I start feeling sick. I was like, shit! Another random guy I met at some random place who I do not remember but he somehow remembers me... but I am proved wrong. He instead says "you are the same guy who uploaded videos on youtube? Well I saw your S.K.S. vid"...

Fellas what could I have said to this in reply... when I uploaded them I knew I'll probably have to face such situations… I always was ready but when it actually came, it caught me off my guards...that guy starts smiling now and to make situation worse other people for who were not even caring for the fact that I exit among there gathering suddenly start looking at me… Well I just said yes to him and hurriedly finish my plate (which was rather difficult coz I am a very slow eater) and leave the table and the half drunk coffee...

My friends always asked me to remove those vids but I never took them seriously. But after this little incident I am seriously reconsidering my decision…
Phew!! Last few days seriously have been… Well let’s just say a roller-coaster ride...
And frankly speaking I don’t like roller-coasters much and can’t wait it to end...

P.S. I knew those uploaded stuff would haunt me at some point of my life or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment