Monday, August 4, 2008

Am I Weird?

i was just sitting and getting bored(which i mostly am) this thought came to my mind.. am i normal... i mean stuff i do isn't normal around here... even my sarcasm is different... most people retrain themselves from saying their true thinking about people to them... bad feelings mostly... i dint think twice before calling a person gay and stupid or dumb ass if i think he is... even to people i vaguely know or sometimes don't know at all.. like today at movie i just called person sitting in front of me Gaylord because he was making lot of noise.. at his face.. he was pretty hurt and angry but didn't bother me...and sometimes i am so full of chivalry.. would become so mannered would never hurt anyone and would lie to no limits to keep them happy.... and when it comes to lying, it sometimes make me feel scared coz i am so good at it.. making stories at that instant... can you people believe it a friend of mine actually believed that the coins i had in my rooms were earned by me through begging.. i mean i was just joking.. he took it so seriously.... he started asking me all weird question... i mean what the F.... he actually thought i would do it!!! Either he is too dumb or i was very good at it..There are other such incidences too... i mean is this normal???
And you guys should have a look at me when i am bored.. i can do anything t keep myself entertained... no matter how risky or dumb or weird it is.... i mean i made movies of my friends making fun of teachers made a saw rip-off.. started writing poetry, which i though was ubber gay.. Heck!! i even joined online game"s" which is the job of most jobless people..i even watched movies no one watches or would like to watch... even i hated every moment of it but still watched it coz i had nothing better to do(well actually i had to study but i would like to get bored then that.. don't get me wrong...) and i know all this and still do it...and i cant remove sarcasm from my language. i have to give dual meanings to everything.. and make fun of people who don't get them... really.. i know its sounds mean but i cant help it...i believe in all kind of not so Popular methods...i like being surrounded by friends but make no efforts to make new friends in fact am hostile toward new guys....and most weird thing is i accept all this things.. i mean it would have been lot easier and better if i said i like and do what all people do and denied doing all this and i just proved that if i wanted to lie it would be clean... to convince people i would use all the knowledge i have gained watching movies and reading books(don't get me started on book)... i would often sound as if i am a professional..i convinced my history teacher that she was wrong about Russian position behaviour with India while i had no idea whatsoever about it...most of my friends that's why avoid debating with me...and if you think you have heard it all, listen to this doing all of the above things i still manage to sleep for like 16 hours...
i know many teenagers life are screwed up but fin me one who tops this... this is not normal.. but the question am I extreme enough to be called weird???

2 comments:

  1. wEll noone is extreme enough to be called weird. Well we all are weird in our own different ways. Sarcasm is damn good to have cos it's the only thing which keeps our neutral brains up and of criticizing people, it's normal. most of them do it in their damned souls, u spit it in the person's face. and of lies, peots and readers are mostly good liers, we have read a hell lotta novels to know the way of convincing people, and i bet dat u must be a very good orator. u got same tastes in novels as me. john grisham, jeffrey archer, dan brown, J.K.R, and shakespeare. i also read a lotta random books. well rock on. If u are weird then they all are normal, and if u are normal then they are all weird. Got your answer???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ofcourse everyone is weird in one way or other.. its just i am a shade worse... i havent even mention half of the crap i do..
    and you guessed it right i am a good orater.. represented my school in various competition..
    and its really good you readt that stuff.. not many have such desent taste(for most its a mere time waste)...and yeah according to relative your last line is sure correct...(please pardon the pun).

    ReplyDelete