Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Me: A sorry box?

Friends I have said it a hundred times and I am saying it again I am not a trustable person...I don’t know what makes you guys think I would understand your secretes or feelings... ok I am a good listener, wont spill your secretes, can make an understanding face while you are low, and can comfort you, but that doesn’t mean I qualify for listening all your crappy stuff regarding your sorry life..
I mean I am a good listener coz I made that a habit to listen other fellow being talking sense so I can learn a lot of diff. stuff about life.
And I can’t spill your secretes coz I myself have done so many censored stuff in my life which these sorry souls happens to know. So if I spill you spill....
The understanding face is actually the sorry face... I feel pathetic... I mean c’mon ... You can’t even cope up with your life problems yourself?? I really feel sorry for you people (not in a good sense though)... now I can’t really help with the face and your misunderstandings…
And comforting you is actually me making fun of you all...can you imagine me saying serious lines such as "you know you should probably reconsider your position... Think twice... blah blah..." I mean who doesn’t know this stuff and who can speak such stuff with earnest... I mock you guys when I say such stuff... and worst of all some people actually tend to follow the very "obvious" path I show them... if you had to follow that particular path you guys could have asked a 10 yr old kid...
Well you guys think I am understanding.. Well folks apply your brains (I know this could be hard for you)... I cant possibly say that what you are doing is wrong or don’t do it... coz then you would say that I am like the rest and doesn’t understand you and wont talk with me in future and I would loose a friend and reputation without even doing anything... So I just say whatever shitty stuff you guys are doing just keep it up coz it’s a part of teenage life and you guys are happy with that and think of me a understanding person. Well don’t complain if I have trouble keeping a straight face during such conversation... It’s really difficult to hold on laugh at such moments...
And please don’t complain to me about you sorry love lives... I haven’t experienced one myself to help you out… Go ask other fellas who have 4-7 girlfriends... why me who have more girls as enemy then as friends... all you guys achieve from such exercise is lame advise which wont take you anywhere but would just give or make you a laugh... and remind me of my sad position of my own love life..
How could you guys be so selfish?? How do you think it makes me feel to know about your sorry lives... it can really damage my tender mind... Haven’t you folk realized that? it really doesn’t feel great to know that a fellow good friend of mine is having trouble understanding his own parents or vice-versa... or his dad is forcing stuff on him or his parents have great expectation from him and he cant fulfill them... or that he misses being a social being and can boast of having at least one good friend or is always made fun off in groups and is never understood by people... and he portrays himself as a loser...well guys it might do you good telling me your stuff.. You might feel light but what about me.. I myself have trouble in my life though I don’t do around singing songs about them (let just this case be exceptional.. coz it was out of the limits now)...I don’t need your troubles and bothers in my life...it really makes me feel bad and sad that a good friend of mine is actually under a great stress... and fakes a happy nature... now it saddens me.. Every time I meet him now I can enjoy myself with him and have to be cautious so I don’t hurt his feelings... And have to worry about him... now what in the world I do to deserve that...only thing that comes good out of it is love my parents and family more that ever after such conversations... Really thank god I always had an understanding family… Other than realizing this already known truth this really doesn’t help me or you fellas out in anyway...
Yeah right... go on tag me as a mean guy or call me names but this is the fact and I would say you rather step into my shoes and feel what’s its like being Mother Teresa to all these sorry souls.. But whatever you do I don’t give a fu*k...
Now in conclude I would give one serious suggestion to all people if you have problem in your life, which we all face at one point of time or another, coz its the most basic happening of life or if you have trouble understanding a person, go and talk to your parents or to that person instead of talking to a mean person like me... got that.. So please spare me of all your life troubles I have enough in mine to handle yours....

P.S. I really really hope none of you read this... Just skip on this one please... won’t you?

7 comments:

  1. thankyou raghav....
    well you are a good writer....
    must say.....
    - MIHIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the thankyou was for takking me as a subject to write on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this was some of the best stuff that u have written..u r a really good writer...but u havent really understood the true emotions that a friend entrusts with another...the whole picture is that u have painted with this blog is beautiful ,very flory but it is mottled and distorted...human emotions go way beyond hearing someons problems and sticking out a straight consoling face to help him out...they are about truly feeling for the other chap...i know its way too flowery but u gotta try..

    any amazing writing ...u a truly a creative thinker to point out ur end of the story in a pretty good way...

    keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with you kala as raghav is not at fault he is not able to feed the meaning of a "FRIEND" in his mind...... any ways i am with him and will try my best to make him feed it....
    and then feel it....
    i am not angry but sad.... :(
    any ways you should try being a friend to those who have yet not read the blog... and more importantaly the comments on it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am being misjudged over here. I care for you guys. i understand what a true friendship means.. and am always there for you.. its just that i am weak... i never said i dont want to listen to your problems because i dont care but i dont want to listen coz then i care a lot... i would spend all the time caring for you and would become your gardian rather than your friend whether you like it or not.. which would be irritating for you and sad for me... i have tried my best to explain myself.. but i guess you all have made up your minds.. so .. well... i have got nothing more to say....

    ReplyDelete
  6. human emotions are sometime so complex.. hope u guys have come over this rant

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, i have understanding friends and they after sometime did forget it or atleast didnt mention it or let it come in our way...

    ReplyDelete