Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry Box is very sorry.

I never knew I as a writer would ever feel sorry for what I have written…
I have written idiotic stuff which could get me real trouble all my life but never ever I have felt guilty about doing it... I have written music lyrics in math classes, abuses in a fellow mate's notebook, love letter and poem for friends and have been caught doing all these things but I never felt bad or remorseful about it...
But after writing my last blog I really feel remorseful…Really… I was about to edit it before it could be read by others but somehow people who never ever cared to even know the fact that I write, checked it on the very next day.. Moments before I was about to edit it…
I don’t know what took over me and wrote that blog but I really didn’t mean to hurt anybody... I have hurt people who care for me and for whom I really care about a lot... But believe me it wasn’t intentional…
I am not giving an excuse for what I did, but I just wasn’t myself that day...
You guys trusted me with your secrets and I being not a trustable person just spilled it all out... that was really so not like me... Guys though I have lost all rights to ask for this but still I ask for a second chance... I have spent reasonable time with you folks and I ask you to judge me by my past for once and drop this incidence… I know I may be asking a lot but please do grant me my request...
If it’s any consolation to you people I am feeling really very bad about this... Am so remorseful... Am so low... Now I am weaker that the weakest creature you guys can possibly imagine...
Guys I haven’t asked for it in the past and this is my first time… I don’t know how exactly I am doing it or probably am not convincing enough but fellas really I am very sorry…
All I can say it I mean every word of what I have written and cannot explain how exactly I am feeling now. I am on my knees begging for an apology, please do grant me one...
I really am gonna think twice before I write anything again...

P.S. I never knew my writing could be of such consequences…

3 comments:

  1. hey man...i stand corrected...this is the best thing that u have written...emotion that u have potrayed is really good...
    u deserve forgiveness just for writing it so nicely...never read such a good apology...

    i feel for u man..peace out..

    p.s:i hope the guys whom u have written bout forgive u soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SPEACHLESS.......
    MIHIR CAN FORGIVE SOMETHING BUT CANNOT FORGET ANY THING....
    ANY WAY NICELY WRITTEN......

    ReplyDelete
  3. mihir i know you wont be able to forget this no one would be able to.. you are being a saint by simply forgiving it... well i dont know wheater you meant it or not when you said you'll stick with me and make me undersstand the meaning of a friend but all i can say is if you ever need a buddy you'll have to just call...

    and by the way,kala thank you for being with me..

    ReplyDelete