Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The "S" Period.

It's not everyday I am asked by other people to help them out when it comes to girls. I mean I hardly have known a girl in my entire life... And probably after reading this it would be clear to you why. One fine day a friend of mine Garv comes up to me and says that he is in love with a girl. I went like shit! another decent guy gone...Coz when a guy falls in love all he wants to talk about is his girl... Her likes and dislikes... then clothes she was wearing... then what was she saying... and how much he likes her... and it may be interesting for the lover boy but it really bugs the people around him...But the curiosity factor took over me and i asked about the girl...How i wish i hadn't...

He tells me the name... My first instinct was "oh no!! Not her" In future I better keep a check on my reflexes. He exclaims "you know her!" well it wasn’t like I wanted to but if someone is in your class you kinda get to know the person. So I say "yeah we are in school together."

And thus started the "S" period. Well i name this span of time the "S" period cause the name of the girl starts from S and whenever we were with Garv all he talked about was his love and he talked so much that we talked about her even when he was not with us.

So back to the scene. Garv ask me "so are you friends with her."
Me (in my sarcastic tone):"Yeah Right! Me a friend with her!!"
G: why what is the case like?
Me: Nothing special it’s just I do not really have a good relation with her.
G: Raghav!!

Why people just can't take a hint? I didn’t want him to know the details, now he likes her
I would want it even less. I love my ass and would like it to be there at its right place.


Me: Nothing serious I just insulted few times in school.
G: You insulted her… Raghav Why do you always have to make fun of people especially girls no wonder you are single...and I can imagine your insults... you must have made fun of her in public and would have picked on her on every small issues like her taste in music...so how bad was it...tell me the truth!!


Hey it’s not like that always… I can be good to girls... and I don’t pick on people on small issues... It’s just music is NOT a small issue.... why do people have to take me for granted when it comes to insult... I would have said these things to him on his face but it turns out what he said was true... in fact I did worse to her that what he said so I sheepishly say


"Well its just I know her cause I helped her with her anchoring for the farewell in Modi... and I quite didn’t like her behavior so you know i just made a little fun of her.
G: How big is this "little"?


Me and my mouth!!! I knew now that I would have to go to school every now and then, passing his messages or for seeking some information for his love...


Me: Seriously I just said hey to f**k off and made her realize her that no one remembers her from her previous school and one in this world cares about her...
G: When will you learn to keep your mouth shut! And can you introduce me to her?


Yeah right! As if I knew he would fall for that dumb b***h... And how can he think he'll stand a chance if "I" introduce him to her after what I did...


Me: I really don't think that would be a nice idea... well I have a friend who might be able to...
When? When? When will I learn to keep my mouth shut?
G: yeah that would be great...


Somebody gotta teach guy that there is a word "NO" which is to be used for such offers...
Me: Yeah I could do that... lets talk about this on a dinner...


Well then we went to a hotel to discuss various strategies on how to approach her... and I told him everything I knew about her... And got death bored hearing his plans and ideas on how to “woo” her and sorry I forget to mention also to get rid of her present boyfriend... Yes my friend was in love with a girl who was already in a relationship... The only good that came out of it was I got a free dinner...
So my friends during this course of time this guy was the reason I had to awake all the time (which I hated) and had to go to school at 7 in the morning!!! I missed my exams or gave them an hour late to avoid waking up at that unearthly hour but coz of him I had to... And as I start talking to her I am reminded the very reasons why I hate her and it took me all I had in me to stop myself from making fun of her... See I can control my emotions for a friend... so I just told her that she was a dumb person with no taste in anything other that, I dint say anything... For friends I can do anything... :)


Finally after a week and a half of discussing various methods the lover settles down on the strategy of meeting her alone and wrote a poem for her,

"Her smile is so cute,
Presence divine and magical.
Hero gazes the heavenly incarnation,
Filled with infallible admiration.

Her face so angelic,
Features so beautiful.
Over the shoulder the hero passes a gaze,
But in front of her soulful beauty all his charm was abased.

Her complexion so fair,
Black pull back hair,
Created by the master craftsman,
With a lively flair.

The boy decides to approach,
With a confident spirit.
Gave it a burl,
An asked his princess "Will you be mine girl?""

(I didn’t write this poem Garv did... I just typed it so if you want to comment on it approach him not me)...


So when our hero finally gathers courage to confront her outside the coaching institute with this "lovely" poem in his hand (which he still has) and says some beautifully Shah Rukh Khan inspired lines to her in his way we are not at all surprised by her response which if I wrote would kill me...

(I mean if I wrote down that the girl said that my guy was gay so that would totally made Garv kill me... so i am not dumb enough to mention it to anyone...)


So you guys can imagine our fate after this... well it wasn’t well before this but after this the before part now seemed so nice and peaceful... Now we were bombarded with his question on his looks and her mental workings... I mean how we were supposed to know how the mind of a W**re works and we were definitely in a position of answering Garv on his looks coz we all are straight (expect well, kala)...
Thus another week passes by and now nearly everyone at our home(U4) knows about our lover boy. Then came in a surprise that scared us for our lives...

Mihir and Ayush did something unthinkable...
They......


To be continued in the next blog. Stay tuned.

P.S. Hehehe I love creating such uncompleted joints in my stories…. By the way do stay tuned for part 2…

2 comments:

  1. Well first things first. great post, loving a comitted gal(dats bad), but you know what I mostly end up doing that. And yeah the talking part, guys talk of only girl because he wants to be with her and the vacuum is filled by talking about the girl. And of that poem, it was awful. C'mon why do people tell the girl their features, mirrors are not that expensive even if there is a high inflation rate nowadays. and yeah do temme what happened next. Keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13 July, 2011

    lol ( sarcastically )

    ReplyDelete