Sunday, October 12, 2008

Me: A U4tv Bakra!!

Well now I finally know how exactly it feels to be a bakra.. We all laugh looking at them but then being in their shoes is pretty embarrassing...
So this fine day I am awaken by this call from a total stranger and the guy goes like
"You are raghav right? From dps jaipur...Fucker you are being to smart now a days... So you will distribute classified information regarding sanju and sid. (Names changed)... Fucker I'll come to your hostel and kick your ass."...
I was like yeah right... As if he would be able to do anything... If it really was them then I had nothing to worry about... Why would I have to...? When I have this well organized and well set group of friends who I know would stand up for me... And we already had kicked their butt in a previous encounter....so I say
"Listen I don’t know who are you but then if you have a problem come to U4... I'll meet you there and sort things out..."
And I cut the phone... Man I was sleeping and had just gotten up that to on this note it took me several seconds to realize what exactly has transpired... so I put my jeans on and go to U4... on the way I call ayush(my cousin), as usual he proves he share my blood coz he doesnt pic the call... Next I call Mihr... He informs me that he is out and will be at U4 in some time along with Hemant bhaiya... I am reassured... I dint wanted a serious thing and would have appreciated if only we could have solved but if Hemant bhaiya is involved I was sure the problem would not even be extended to the second meeting...
By this time I reach U4 and tell the already present crowd what has taken place... They are all surprisingly supportive, participative and cheerful... but then it's Kota and I have learned you really can’t expect things from them...
So hemant bhaiya comes and I call the person and go like
"Beti, (yes I know it sounds weird on such occasion but believe me it can do wonders and I really like this particular abuse... All the guys kept laughing at it...) you didn't coz over here... I am waiting for you..."
And I pass the phone to other folks... They take turns abusing the fella in very very creative way....so then the guy on the phone tells me to come to a place near by... Hemant bhaiya along with mihir go to confront the idiotic person who could dare... During this time I enjoy myself along with other eating sandwiches... When hemant Bhaiya eventually comes he has a crease n his fore head and a much tensed face... He says
"Oi raghav, from whom have you taken this fight... There were bantu and pintu (names changed).... they are proper gangster and even Iwont be able to do anything regarding this... I go like Ohhkk... so there is someone who can’t be handled my bhaiya... so I try to think of my options when Hemant bhaiya starts telling me the details of those guys...Murderers, gangster, smugglers and drunk... So I go like Fuck!! I am screwed...But my first worry is man what if they come to my hostel... No I am not exactly tensed about facing them... (Yeah I am worried bout that to...) but if they come to my hostel my uncle would come to know and I really really didnt want him to know anything regarding this...
So I ask hemant Bhaiya what options I had... He call a person who once have handled these guys in the past and they promises of a meeting the other day... and hemant bhaiya took me to some other people who have had to face them.. All were of same opinion...
"Leave the City"
I was like ohhk!! This is not going to help me out... Then they start telling me various other stories regarding them.... Even saying that one was them was at present in jail... A weird thought comes to mind but I dismiss it...Then I thought
"ok! I am pretty much fucked... and your encouraging statements wouldn’t really help me out..."
So we go to have dinner "Yes, even at such points I am hungry and carve for food"... During this time hemant bhaiya asks me various questions on diff scenarios of my possible doings and ask if I could do such stuff... I was like I would my best to avoid getting more into it but then I really couldn’t fulfill there demands...Then after all the encouraging statements from my friends regarding them... and the thought of confronting my uncle... scares me... So hemant bhaiya decides to put me out of his misery and decides to pull his trump card... He asks me to call that person again... I feel a bit odd if he could have done this before why he waited for so much time... but then I call anyway... A phone rings near by... And In a flash every thing seems clear....
Now my doubts about the other person could have known about my role as info. supplier, and how could mihir and hemant bhaiya could have come that fast to U4 when mihir said he would take 15 minutes and how were they together... then my doubt over the previous conversation comes.. How the people were saying one of them were in jail while hemant bhaiya said he saw those guys waiting for me...
Hemant bhaiya along with all other kids and played a prank on me (a good one at that)... I didn’t question anybody coz I thought hemant bhaiya wouldn't do such thing and trusted him all the way....the kids start laughing around me... I feel sheepish... But then what ever be the case they had pulled a nice prank....These souls were laughing all the way during my misery... garv comes up to me and says he didn’t mean any offence and said if I was willing to help him out with a task...
Man, He has ball!!! I just glare at him and he continues to eat his pizza... He surely would have to work a lot in order to convince me now...
But whatever be the case I after a long time felt what it was like to be on the receiving end... I mean usually I am the one who plays such pranks but man... It can create some troubles...

P.S. If you are wondering why I was picked for this prank the reason was I didn’t come to U4 for a period of two days...(which is two much for other guys and proved too much to me...)

1 comment: